Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy New Year (Better late than never...)


I hope everyone is enjoying their new year so far. I know ours has been BUSY!!!! I got my real estate license in December and have been trying to get something going ever since. I'm working at Century 21 here in town and loving it. Our roof leaked around Christmas time and we had to have some sections of our ceiling removed for dryout. The reconstruction was just finished last Friday. Richard is working hard, as usual and the boys are running us ragged.


Ethan started walking the first week of January. Sooooo exciting. I know what your thinking. It was better when I had only one to chase around, but I totally disagree. Ethan has been wanting to keep up with Brennon for months now and now he's one step closer to doing that. They are both doing great and enjoying being outside. They love playing in all the leaves that have fallen in our backyard, as you can see.

1 comment:

Julie Pizzitola said...

Loving the updates. Now if we could just get Mrs. Bergman and Mrs. Bowden to start updating theirs too! Love the picture!